I hope everybody has a great spring break! Maybe you're going on vacation or maybe your just lounging around and hanging out with friends. No matter what you do have a blast and make the best out of it, hope the weathers nice! Enjoy it (-:
I hope that everybody has a fantastic spring break! I am personally going to chill out, watch movies, and play basketball. What you do is totally up to you. Hope everyone has a good time and see you after break!!. :D
This is the vacation everyone has been waiting for. It only comes once a year. I am so excited because I'll be able to finally sleep in and not have to get up to catch the school bus. I'm also excited because I won't have any homework too. I hope everyone is as excited as I am for spring break and I'll see you all when break is over.!!! :D
I hope everyone enjoys their time off! I know we have all been waiting for this for a long time. Hopefully, all of your plans work out. I just can't wait to catch up on my sleep!
Thanks Marcos. I played basketball and hung out with some old friends. What did you do on your spring break? I hope you also had a good break like I did.
It's going awesome getting somthing i've wanted since i was kid. Supppose to go down south to see the grandparents didnt happen so just enjoying good ol' Deopsit.
Marcus, I hope that you had a good break. Also we don't have many days until school is over and a few weeks later WE ARE GOING TO COSTA RICA!! --Dan Babcock
I hope this isn't late, but I plan on spending my vacation with my cousin Heidi while she's up from Maryland. I also plan on celebrating my birthday with my friends and hopefully getting my permit. Hope everyone has a great Easter and a wonderful vacation. ~Kristy C.
I hope everyone enjoyed their spring break, I know I did although it went very fast. Now that we are back in school and I am sure we are all bummed, we only have 10 weeks left and then we are no longer sophomores, to look forward to.(:
I hope everyone had a wonderful break!!! I know I did. The next thing we can look forward to is summer. We have thirty something days of school left- I think we can survive. :)
I awoke in a room, but it wasn’t normal, it wasn’t my room. This room was red and purple. When I looked out side the sky was red, the sun was blue, and the grass was purple. I decided to go down stairs and got greeted by smurfs!! I was immediately freaking out, but they all welcome me like part of the family. They sit me down and on the table there’s weird stuff that I can’t even recognize, it looks like a pig but I’m not going to challenge that. I look around and it’s actually really neat. “Are you o.k.?” asked a girl. “Ummm, I think I need air.” I say and run out side.
The air helped my pulsing feel of nausea calm down. But the colors made my head spin like I was hit by Muhammad Ali. Like I said before, the sky’s red, the sun’s blue and the grass is purple. I looked around some more and started to walk. The trees twisted, and turned, and looped-a-looped reaching to the sky in yellow and white patterns. The birds that would fly in the sky weren’t their. Instead there were rainbow fish.
As I kept walking admiring the new world I walked into some one, but it wasn’t a smurf, it was a creature from another world. Its head was a horse, its body was a human, but its legs were birds. “hello.” He said, he sounded as stunned as me “where are you from?” he asked. Looking for the right words in my head I grasped the first thing I found. “Where am I?” I asked. “I’m not too sure.” He answered. “Why?” “I just awoke here, was greeted by smurfs, and now I run into you...” I say, looking around stunned. “Where are we?” I asked “on our way out.” He says as he grabbed my hand and dragged me.
He led me to a weird house, “if we go through here it’ll send us back to our home world.” He said and stepped in. astonished I followed and awoke in my bed. I looked out side and everything was back to normal.
Class of 2014,
ReplyDeleteHave an fantastic break! Whether you sit on the couch all day eating potato chips or actually do work, enjoy the break from school!!! :)
~Rachel Grausgruber
Hey! I hope all of you people have a great Vacation! :P
ReplyDeleteI hope everybody has a great spring break! Maybe you're going on vacation or maybe your just lounging around and hanging out with friends. No matter what you do have a blast and make the best out of it, hope the weathers nice! Enjoy it (-:
ReplyDelete-Natalia Bielecki
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI hope that everybody has a fantastic spring break! I am personally going to chill out, watch movies, and play basketball. What you do is totally up to you. Hope everyone has a good time and see you after break!!. :D
ReplyDeleteJeremy Martin Bevis
Sounds like a blast Bevis to bad you didn't get any Naruto training in.
DeleteThis is the vacation everyone has been waiting for. It only comes once a year. I am so excited because I'll be able to finally sleep in and not have to get up to catch the school bus. I'm also excited because I won't have any homework too. I hope everyone is as excited as I am for spring break and I'll see you all when break is over.!!! :D
ReplyDeleteJeremy Bevis
I hope everyone enjoys their time off! I know we have all been waiting for this for a long time. Hopefully, all of your plans work out. I just can't wait to catch up on my sleep!
ReplyDelete-Kyley Vandermark
hey hope everyone one has a fun vacation. I know i am gonna have fun. Im gonna work and hang out with friends everyone be safe because I probly wont
ReplyDeleteHope everyone has A WONDERFUL VACATION. I know I will, but I don't know what I'm going to do yet.
ReplyDelete-Diedre;)
Hope everyone has a great vacation! Have fun doing whatever you are doing and enjoy a break from school. See you when we get back!
ReplyDeleteThanks Marcos. I played basketball and hung out with some old friends. What did you do on your spring break? I hope you also had a good break like I did.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteEveryone have a great vacation I know I will in Florida.
ReplyDeleteEvery one have a great spring break. Have as much fun as possible.
ReplyDeleteHave a great vacation and a Happy Easter and dont do any thing i wouldnt to.
ReplyDelete- Cole Griswold
Hey everyone have a good and safe vocation. I hope you all enjoy it.
ReplyDelete~Rachel Marie Reynolds~
Hello everyone, have a wonderful vacation. I will probably be riding my four wheeler all vacation.
ReplyDelete~~Dan Babcock
Dan that sounded like a lode of fun hope you had fun.
DeleteI will be sleeping all weekend.... ohh and babysitting!!! Have a great vacation!!!:)
ReplyDelete~Katrina~
I hope everyone has a fantastic vacation! I hope everyone has a good time and enjoys it. :)
ReplyDeleteHave a good vacation! Hopefully the weather will be nice wherever you are, and it won't go by too fast!
ReplyDelete~Kayleigh L.
It's going awesome getting somthing i've wanted since i was kid. Supppose to go down south to see the grandparents didnt happen so just enjoying good ol' Deopsit.
ReplyDeleteMarcus,
DeleteI hope that you had a good break. Also we don't have many days until school is over and a few weeks later WE ARE GOING TO COSTA RICA!!
--Dan Babcock
I hope this isn't late, but I plan on spending my vacation with my cousin Heidi while she's up from Maryland. I also plan on celebrating my birthday with my friends and hopefully getting my permit. Hope everyone has a great Easter and a wonderful vacation.
ReplyDelete~Kristy C.
Hope everyone is having a great vacation, it gives everyone a little taste of summer. Ten more weeks till summer break, see everyone on Monday.
ReplyDeleteHope everyone had a great break. Break is over now which is sad but atleast we have a half day on Friday! ~ Haley L.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI hope everyone enjoyed their spring break, I know I did although it went very fast. Now that we are back in school and I am sure we are all bummed, we only have 10 weeks left and then we are no longer sophomores, to look forward to.(:
ReplyDelete-Kaitlyn Wingerter
Glad that everyone had a good spring break! It gives you something to look forward to for the next ten weeks... summertime!
ReplyDelete- Bridget Smith
I hope everyone had a wonderful break!!! I know I did. The next thing we can look forward to is summer. We have thirty something days of school left- I think we can survive. :)
ReplyDelete~Rachel Grausgurber
AHHHH!!! That'a nuts! Summer's so close. I'm not sure about you, but I had a really good spring break. :)
ReplyDeleteI had a wonderful break. It was very relaxing to sleep as late as I wanted. (:
Delete-Diedre
i like to party
ReplyDelete0.o
DeleteDan hope you had a great spring break. I bet you had fun riding your four-wheeler it sounds like a blast.
ReplyDelete~ Matt Mills
Glad everyone had a great break. Only a couple more months till summer :)
ReplyDeleteAHHH! my name's everywhere!
ReplyDeleteNatalia,
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a good break. Thank goodness there is only a few more weeks until our summer vacation!
-Kyley Vandermark
Dear class of 2014 have a wonderful vacation and be safe!!!!!
ReplyDeleteJason lobdell
DeleteI am glad everyone had a great spring break. A little less then ten weeks until summer vacation, let's hope it comes quickly!
ReplyDelete-Natalia Bielecki
I glad everyone had a nice break!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteKatrina. L
I am glad everyone had a great vocation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (:
ReplyDeleteMy spring break was great! I am glad my fellow classmates did as well. For the most part, i was with my girlfriend, Ohh yeah. :)
ReplyDeleteMy vactation was very exciting. All I did was went fishig all break.
ReplyDeleteKenny Cornwell
I awoke in a room, but it wasn’t normal, it wasn’t my room. This room was red and purple. When I looked out side the sky was red, the sun was blue, and the grass was purple.
ReplyDeleteI decided to go down stairs and got greeted by smurfs!! I was immediately freaking out, but they all welcome me like part of the family. They sit me down and on the table there’s weird stuff that I can’t even recognize, it looks like a pig but I’m not going to challenge that. I look around and it’s actually really neat. “Are you o.k.?” asked a girl. “Ummm, I think I need air.” I say and run out side.
The air helped my pulsing feel of nausea calm down. But the colors made my head spin like I was hit by Muhammad Ali. Like I said before, the sky’s red, the sun’s blue and the grass is purple. I looked around some more and started to walk. The trees twisted, and turned, and looped-a-looped reaching to the sky in yellow and white patterns. The birds that would fly in the sky weren’t their. Instead there were rainbow fish.
As I kept walking admiring the new world I walked into some one, but it wasn’t a smurf, it was a creature from another world. Its head was a horse, its body was a human, but its legs were birds. “hello.” He said, he sounded as stunned as me “where are you from?” he asked. Looking for the right words in my head I grasped the first thing I found. “Where am I?” I asked. “I’m not too sure.” He answered. “Why?” “I just awoke here, was greeted by smurfs, and now I run into you...” I say, looking around stunned. “Where are we?” I asked “on our way out.” He says as he grabbed my hand and dragged me.
He led me to a weird house, “if we go through here it’ll send us back to our home world.” He said and stepped in. astonished I followed and awoke in my bed. I looked out side and everything was back to normal.